- Quantum Cabling Products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure of the Product. You are also entitled to have the Products repaired or replaced if the Products fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure (the ‘Warranty‘).
- You may make a claim under this clause (the ‘Warranty Claim‘) for material defects and workmanship in the Products within 12 months from the date of purchase (the ‘Warranty Period‘).
- To make a Warranty Claim during the Warranty Period, you must provide proof of purchase to Quantum Cabling showing the date of purchase of the Products, provide a description of the Products and the price paid for the Products by sending written notice or email to Quantum Cabling at PO Box 10 Riverstone NSW 2765, Australia or by email at email@example.com.
- Where the Warranty Claim is accepted then Quantum Cabling will, at its sole discretion, either repair or replace any defective Products or part thereof with a new or remanufactured equivalent during the Warranty Period at no charge to you for parts or labour. You acknowledge and agree that you will be solely liable for any postage or shipping costs incurred in facilitating the Warranty Claim.
- You must adequately package any product you are returning to ensure that it is not damaged during return delivery to our warehouse. All original items including packaging must also be returned.
- The Warranty shall be the sole and exclusive warranty granted by Quantum Cabling and shall be the sole and exclusive remedy available to you in addition to other rights and under a law in relation to the Products to which this warranty relates.
- All implied warranties including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for use are limited to the Warranty Period.
- The Warranty does not apply to any appearance of the supplied Products nor to the additional excluded items set forth nor to any supplied Products where the exterior of which has been damaged or defaced, which has been subjected to misuse, abnormal service or handling, or which has been altered or modified in design or construction.