1.1 Quantum Cabling does not provide refunds in the following circumstances,
- For change of mind.
- If your requirement is changed.
- If the item is special order or customer made.
- Or any other reason which is not covered in returns policy or our terms and conditions.
1.2 If we “Gee Communications Pty Ltd trading as Quantum Cabling” at our sole discretion decided to provide a refund, the following conditions will apply,
- 25% restocking fees will be charged of the purchase price.
- Delivery charge will not be refunded.
- Items returned should be in its original packaging, unopened and in a condition where it can be resold to another customer.
- Items returned must carry original tax invoice clearly stating customer name, date of purchase, item discretion, Sku code and the amount paid.
- If an item is returned by a shipping method, the customer is responsible for any shipping charges.
- You agree that you must adequately package any product you are returning to ensure that it is not damaged during return delivery to our warehouse.
- We will only give you the refund once we have received the product at our warehouse and inspected and assessed whether it is eligible for a refund.
- Once we are satisfied that returned product fulfils above requirements, we will advise you the outcome.