Power Shield Centurion RT 2000VA True Online Double Conversion UPS
The Centurion RT features true online double conversion. As our highest single phase power density UPS, this sophisticated range will provide the most comprehensive protection for mission critical devices such as sensitive networks, computers, servers, telecom applications, as well as industrial applications.
Meticulously developed by PowerShield engineers to be a world leading technology UPS, the Centurion RT addresses absolutely all requirements and features as has been demanded by the sophisticated Australian power consumer and hence stands in a class of its own, as a world leading UPS technology.
• Offering the best surge protection in its class to protect against damaging surges
• The Centurion RT is high-density UPS with output power factor 0.9 to provide higher performance and efficiency to critical applications.
• The front panel LCD display panel is readily viewable whether the UPS is horizontal or vertical. It displays all critical and noncritical parameters, including the estimated battery backup time remaining.
• The Centurion RT can be easily installed as a floor-standing tower or in a 19-inch rack.
• This UPS comes with programmable power management outlets allowing the user to control the load segments, thereby extending battery backup times to mission critical devices by shutting down non-critical items.
• This feature can turn off and isolate the UPS in the event of fires or other emergencies.
• It has an advanced ECO mode, which allows the UPS to operate at a very high efficiency, up to 98%. When the utility mains input voltage is within the ECO range the UPS saves energy by passing the mains supply directly through to the load, while the inverter continues to operate in a passive mode.
PSSNMP – SNMP card (option to connect a PSEMD)
• PSD – Environmental Monitoring Device for temperature & humidity
• PSModbus – Modbus card
• PSAS400 – AS400 dry contact card
• PSRK – 1RU rail kit
• PSRTBB6, PSRTBB12 – Extra battery bank
• MBS2k, PSMBS3k- Maintenance Bypass Switch
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.
All products prices are inclusive of GST**
Australia’s one of leading suppliers of high quality cabling, server racks, and IT management accessories & deliver top quality products and superior service at market-leading prices.
You have added the following products to you cart